Thursday 10 May 2012

Flyers and BHOS

Shoreham Gallery was really quiet on Monday - yet another damp cold bank holiday! Some of the artists popped in - Neal bought in a fabulous new sculpture of a dog.... I'm sure it will sell quickly. The new flyers arrived on Tuesday - I'm so impressed with the printing company www.firstprint .co.uk. They are brilliant value. I keep recommending them to various art groups I belong to- the only trouble is, they then ask me to sort out their flyers! My Poppies 2 picture looks great on the flyer!
My next big exhibition will be with Burgess Hill Open Studios ( http://www.art-in-burgess-hill.co.uk). I.m in a house with 4 other artists, which should be great fun. Apart from me there is Suzanne Bench, Genevieve Levy, Chris Roberts, Audrey Turner and Alison Warner. We are at 28 St peter's Road and open on the 9th 10th, 16th and 17th of June. We will be selling refreshments with scrummy home made cakes with all profits going to the Air Ambulance.
I need to decide which pieces to show and which to hold back until July. I welcome any advice. Go to my website and let me know what you think!!   www.wendystanden.co.uk...
I have a finished piece (Age -Less) and a painting of white tiger cubs I am working on that I think I will keep for the Attic club, but I have not put them on the website yet. Must do that.
We are walking in Shropshire at the weekend so need the sun to shine PLEASE. looking forward to the good company with nice pubs to relax in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment